Tuesday 26 November 2013

Uti Nwachukwu Calls Toke Makinwa the New Party-goer in Town

At the just concluded ELOY 2013 Awards, which was hosted by Uti
Nwachukwu two nights ago. Uti called Toke Makinwa the new party- goer
in town, actually, he said it jokingly.
Uti, who is well known to be in the forefront of every party in
Lagos, acknowledged the fact that society lady Toke Makinwa has taken
over.
In recent times, Toke has been seen in all celebrity parties in
lagos, and fans are beginning to mock her for that.
"Everybody is beefing you Toke. Why? You see, before Toke came on the
scene, I was the most beefed celebrity for attending so many events,
but now, whenever I go to event these days, I pray to God that Toke
attends too, so I won't be insulted alone…since she came around, the
hate on me has lessened because finally there is someone who attends
more events than me", Uti said.
While everybody was laughing to this joke from Uti, it seemed as if
it didn't go down well with Toke and her boo Maje Ayide. She took to
twitter to address the issue. See her tweet above

No comments:

Post a Comment